- Each shot adds RecoilUp degrees to vertical aim (pitch)
- Each shot adds
random_uniform(-recoilLeft, recoilRight)to horizontal aim (yaw), positive being clockwise.
- Recoil decrease per one logical frame per one axis (ver. or hor.) is calculated as follows:
- Note that vertical and horizontal recoil are independent, and both get decreased with same equation.
CurrentRecoil = Current amount of recoil (either ver. or hor.) RecoilDecrease = Weapon's recoil decrease value DeltaTime = Time since last logical frame (seconds) TimeSinceLastShot = Time since last fired shot (seconds) C = Some constant (approx. 5.0) RecoilTerm = ((abs(CurrentRecoil) / 0.5)^0.6 + .001) Decrease = RecoilTerm * RecoilDecrease * DeltaTime * TimeSinceLastShot^0.5 * C NewRecoil = (CurrentRecoil - Decrease) if CurrentRecoil > 0 else (CurrentRecoil + Decrease)
- If spread > 0.0, shot will have random dispersion from the aimpoint. Spread = radius of the circle used for random selection.
- Random dispersion based on current spread value per shot is calculated as follows:
a = 0.5for all other weapons than shotguns. Shotguns use
a = 1.0.
- Due to this shotguns' spread focuses in the middle (less affected by spread) while other weapons have evenly spread out dispersion.
- Note: Shotgun pellets still have a = 1.0 and thus are evenly spread out. The center of the pellets will be closer to crosshair's center, but the pellets itself will spread out evenly.
- Each shot adds spreadIncrease to spread.
- Spread will start to decrease when weapon is ready to fire next shot at the rate of spreadDecrease/second.
rand1 = rand(0,1) rand2 = rand(0,2*PI) horizontal_dispersion = rand1^a * spread * cos(rand2) vertical_dispersion = rand1^a * spread * sin(rand2)
Bullet drop and drag
- Bullet accelerates towards ground at Gravity m/s²
- Bullet slows down at Bullet_Velocity² * Drag m/s
- Deploy Time is the time it takes to weapon be able to fire after switching to said weapon.
Body part damage multipliers
For all bullets except ones in special multipliers category
|Lower body and upper arms||0.96x|
|Legs and forearms||0.96x|
Slugs, Scout's primary weapons (100 max damage, no M1903 Experimental)
|Lower body and upper arms||0.9x|
|Legs and forearms||0.75x|
Gewehr M.95, Russian 1895 Trench
|Lower body and upper arms||0.93x|
|Legs and forearms||0.93x|
|Lower body and upper arms||1.0x|
|Legs and forearms||1.0x|