- Each shot, more recoil is added to the aimpoint. Over time this recoil decreases, especially when not shooting.
- Amount of recoil added differs from shot to shot: The first shot increases upwards recoil by InitialUp, 2nd shot InitialUp+Up, 3rd shot InitialUp + 2*Up and so on.
- Unlike in BF4/BFH/BF1, BFV spread moves crosshair rather than randomly redirecting shots
Bullet drop and drag
- Bullet accelerates towards ground at Gravity m/s²
- Bullet slows down at Bullet_Velocity² * Drag m/s
- Due to drag effect leading targets at longer distances is much harder than in BF4. You can try drag's effect with this calculator.
- Deploy Time is the time it takes to weapon be able to fire after switching to said weapon.
- Different parts of player's body receive different amount of damage, defined by body-part specific damage multiplier
- See this official DICE reddit post for current status of damage multipliers. NOTE: These changes were reversed. Look at the values in red.
- In short: Most weapons have 1x/0.85x multiplier against non-head parts. Headshots are ~2x damage. Bolt-actions do full damage against non-limbs.